Frying pan Ø26cm, with 7cm edge, for induction hob
The best pan in the world, the bottom of which does not bend during use! Suitable for both professional chefs and home-made gourmets who appreciate quality. Suitable for use with all types of cookers, including induction cookers.
• Diameter: 26cm
• Edge height: 7cm
• The bottom thickness of the cast aluminum pan is 9-10 mm.
• The bottom of the pan does not deform and guarantees an even baking result even with long-term use.
• The pan can be heated at high temperature for 2-3 minutes for later use at a lower temperature.
• Heat is evenly distributed throughout the pan, saving energy and time.
• The pan is coated with a Lotan® non-stick coating and is PFOA and Teflon free.
• The pan's cast aluminum housing is coated with 4 layers: 1) titanium oxide 2) anti-corrosion 3) ceramic and 4) non-stick Lotan® coating.
• The pan is easy to clean.
• Made in Germany.
• AMT Gastroguss panne is used by world-class chefs in international culinary competitions
• Recognized by the Association of German Chefs as the best pan in the world.
The best pan lid in the world
• Size: Ø26cm
• Heat-resistant glass
• With the ventilation button
Suitable for both professional chefs and home-made gourmets who appreciate quality.