Opa Ark light cast iron pan 24cm
Delivery time: 1-3 tp
Opa Ark light cast iron pan diam 24cm. Suitable for all types of cookers, including induction cookers, as well as ovens.
Before using the pan, it must be washed thoroughly and treated with vegetable or animal fat.
Cooking on the hob: Place the pan on the hob and apply a few coats of cooking oil to the hot surface. Wait for the grease to be absorbed into the pan between lubrications. Finally, wipe the pan free of excess grease. Oven operation: Heat the pan in the oven and lubricate the pan with cooking oil. Heat the pan at 150 ° C for 1-2 hours. Finally, wipe off excess fat from the pan.
A natural non-absorbent coating forms on the surface of the pan burned with cooking oil. The pan heats up quickly, withstands high heat and metal kitchen utensils can be used in the pan.
The pan does not use a non-stick coating. During use, the color of the pan darkens and the surface of the pan may turn brown, which is normal. With the use of a pan, it becomes less and less contagious. Use fat for frying.
Clean the pan immediately after use with hot water or boiling water in the pan. Clean the pan by hand, do not use the dishwasher. Do not use dishwashing liquid for cleaning, as it may soak up the non-stick grease on the pan surface. Dry the pan with kitchen paper and grease with cooking oil.
The best pan in the world, the bottom of which does not become curved during use! Suitable for both professional chefs and home-made gourmets who appreciate quality. For use on all types of hobs, including induction hobs.
The best pan in the world, the bottom of which does not become curved during use! Suitable for both professional chefs and home-made gourmets who appreciate quality. For use on all cooker types except induction cooker.
The best pan in the world, the bottom of which does not become curved during use! Suitable for both professional chefs and home-made gourmets who appreciate quality. Suitable for use with all types of cookers, including induction cookers.
• Diameter: 28cm
• Edge height: 7cm
• Removable handle!
• The bottom thickness of the cast aluminum pan is 9-10 mm.
• The bottom of the pan does not deform and guarantees an even baking result even with long-term use.
• The pan can be heated at high temperature for 2-3 minutes for later use at a lower temperature.
• Heat is evenly distributed throughout the pan, saving energy and time.
• The pan is coated with a Lotan® non-stick coating and is PFOA and Teflon free.
• The pan's cast aluminum housing is coated with 4 layers: 1) titanium oxide 2) anti-corrosion 3) ceramic and 4) non-stick Lotan® coating.
• The pan is easy to clean.
• Made in Germany.
• AMT Gastroguss panne is used by world-class chefs in international culinary competitions
• Recognized by the Association of German Chefs as the best pan in the world.
Grill plate Dangrill, for Grill Flex system
• Dimensions: Ø30cm
• Cast iron
• Ideal for Grill Flex series gas grills VALHAL and ODIN
• Striped on one side and smooth on the other
• Weight 3.9 kg