Pancake pan Ø26cm, 2cm with edge
The best pan in the world, the bottom of which does not bend during use! Suitable for both professional chefs and home-made gourmets who appreciate quality. For use on all cooker types except induction cooker.
• Diameter: 26cm
• Edge height: 2cm
• The bottom thickness of the cast aluminum pan is 9-10 mm.
• The bottom of the pan does not deform and guarantees an even baking result even with long-term use.
• The pan can be heated at high temperature for 2-3 minutes for later use at a lower temperature.
• Heat is evenly distributed throughout the pan, saving energy and time.
• The pan is coated with a Lotan® non-stick coating and is PFOA and Teflon free.
• The pan's cast aluminum housing is coated with 4 layers: 1) titanium oxide 2) anti-corrosion 3) ceramic and 4) non-stick Lotan® coating.
• The pan is easy to clean.
• Made in Germany.
• AMT Gastroguss panne is used by world-class chefs in international culinary competitions
• Recognized by the Association of German Chefs as the best pan in the world.
• Product code: SKU 226-E
The best pan in the world, the bottom of which does not become curved during use! Suitable for both professional chefs and home-made gourmets who appreciate quality. For use on all cooker types except induction cooker.
The "Best Pan in the World" pot, the bottom of which does not curve during use!
• Diameter 16cm
• Edge height 8cm
Opa Heavy Metal carbon steel pan 24cm
Opa Heavy Metal carbon steel pan 26 cm
LAVA cast iron frying pan with metal handle, red, Ø28cm