Landmann Grill cover
• Product dimensions: Ø78x 58cm
• Material: water resistant PVC Polyester
• Protects the grill from rain, wind, pollen and dirt
• Item number: 14336
Suitable for barbecues:
• Landmann Keppler 600
• Landmann Keppler 400
• Grillchef 11102
Landmann Kepler 400 Kettle Barbecue
The Landmann Kepler Kettle 400 offers a 56cm cooking grill suitable for up to 10 people with foldable sections to make topping up your charcoal easy and hassle free. Integrated charcoal dividers within the charcoal grid allow for both direct and indirect cooking from traditional burgers to a succulent smoked pulled pork. This classic design with an integrated thermometer and air vent to regulate the perfect temperature is perfect for small gatherings at home, at the park or the beach, where permitted.
Landmann Kepler 600 Kettle Barbecue w. cast iron cooking grid
• The Landmann Kepler Kettle 600 is the premium addition to the Kepler family featuring a heavy duty cast iron cooking grill with foldable sections for topping up your charcoal throughout the cooking period.
• This classic design has a 56cm cooking grill perfect for entertaining up to 10 people at a family gathering.
• The Kepler 600 includes charcoal baskets to perfectly position the charcoal for both direct and indirect cooking.
• An integrated thermometer and air vent to regulate the perfect temperature is ideal for preparing succulent smoked pulled pork or a tender chicken for your guests or the traditional burgers and sausages cooked directly over the heat.
GRILLCHEF Kettle Grill
A new addition to the Landmann charcoal family the Grill Chef Kettle barbecue has a classic design and compact size ideal for small patios and gardens. An enamelled lid and fire bowl makes this kettle ideal for traditional direct cooking, and with integrated charcoal dividers is also suitable for indirect cooking and smoking.
A removeable ashcatcher and stainless steel grill enables easy cleaning; and with a 53cm diameter cooking grill it is suitable for up to six people when entertaining.