Glass cover with ventilation button Ø20cm
AMT Glass Lid, Ø20 cm
• Product dimensions: Ø20cm
• Domed fitted glass lid
• Heat resistant up to 240°C
• Prevents food from splattering on your stovetop
• Perfect for steaming, slow cooking and braising
AMT Gastroguss makes their cookware tough so your food doesn’t have to be. This glass lid fits on to the corresponding cookware perfectly and provides even more versatility, allowing for different cooking methods such as steam frying, braising, steaming and slow cooking.
The best pan lid in the world
• Size Ø32cm
• Heat-resistant glass
• With the ventilation button
Suitable for both professional chefs and home-made gourmets who appreciate quality.
The best pan in the world, the base of which does not bend during use! Suitable for both professional chefs and home-made gourmets who appreciate quality. For use on all cooker types except induction cooker.
The "Best Pan in the World" pot, the bottom of which does not curve during use!
• Diameter 16cm
• Edge height 9cm
• Capacity: 1.5 liters
Cast iron pan
• Dimensions: 16x 4cm
• For use on all cooker types except induction cooker
The best pan in the world, the bottom of which does not become curved during use! Suitable for both professional chefs and home-made gourmets who appreciate quality. Suitable for use with all types of cookers, except induction cookers.
• Diameter: 32cm
• Edge height: 11cm
• The bottom thickness of the cast aluminum pan is 9-10 mm.
• The bottom of the pan does not deform and guarantees an even baking result even with long-term use.
• The pan can be heated at high temperature for 2-3 minutes for later use at a lower temperature.
• Heat is evenly distributed throughout the pan, saving energy and time.
• The pan is coated with a Lotan® non-stick coating and is PFOA and Teflon free.
• The pan's cast aluminum housing is coated with 4 layers: 1) titanium oxide 2) anti-corrosion 3) ceramic and 4) non-stick Lotan® coating.
• The pan is easy to clean.
• Made in Germany.
• AMT Gastroguss panne is used by world-class chefs in international culinary competitions
• Recognized by the Association of German Chefs as the best pan in the world.