Frying pan Ø28cm, 5cm edge, for induction hob
The best pan in the world, the bottom of which does not bend during use! Suitable for both professional chefs and home-made gourmets who appreciate quality. Suitable for use with all types of cookers, including induction cookers.
• Diameter: 28cm
• Edge height: 5cm
• The bottom thickness of the cast aluminum pan is 9-10 mm.
• The bottom of the pan does not deform and guarantees an even baking result even with long-term use.
• The pan can be heated at high temperature for 2-3 minutes for later use at a lower temperature.
• Heat is evenly distributed throughout the pan, saving energy and time.
• The pan is coated with a Lotan® non-stick coating and is PFOA and Teflon free.
• The pan's cast aluminum housing is coated with 4 layers: 1) titanium oxide 2) anti-corrosion 3) ceramic and 4) non-stick Lotan® coating.
• The pan is easy to clean.
• Made in Germany.
• AMT Gastroguss panne is used by world-class chefs in international culinary competitions
• Recognized by the Association of German Chefs as the best pan in the world.
• Product code: SKU I-528-E
Cast iron pan with a long wooden handle
The best pan in the world, the bottom of which does not become curved during use! Suitable for both professional chefs and home-made gourmets who appreciate quality. For use on all cooker types except induction cooker.
The best pan lid in the world
• Square, size 28x 28cm
• Heat-resistant glass
• With the ventilation button
• Product weight 1.265kg
Suitable for both professional chefs and home-made gourmets who appreciate quality.
Opa Heavy Metal carbon steel pan 28 cm
Grill pan 30cm cast iron, Dangrill Grill Flex