Opa Kenno cast iron frying pan 24cm
Delivery time: 1-3 tp
Opa Kenno cast iron frying pan diam 24cm
The Kenno frying pan has a cast iron frying pan with excellent baking and frying properties and at the same time a non-stick coating. Therefore, it is maintenance-free and does not have to be run in like a regular cast iron pan.
The pan has a honeycomb base, which is also very suitable for frying high-protein foods such as fish or chicken eggs. Thanks to the steel shaft, the meat can be browned on the pan and then stewed in the oven.
The pan is suitable for all types of cookers, including induction cookers, as well as ovens.
Although the Kenno pan is made of cast iron, it is about 50% lighter than a regular cast iron pan. The pan has a thick bottom and heats up quickly.
Attention! The pan must be washed by hand. Thanks to the non-stick surface, it is easy to wash under running water. Do not heat an empty pan.
The best pan in the world, the bottom of which does not become curved during use! Suitable for both professional chefs and home-made gourmets who appreciate quality. For use on all cooker types except induction cooker.
The "Best Pan in the World" pot, the bottom of which does not curve during use!
• Diameter 16cm
• Edge height 9cm
• Capacity: 1.5 liters
Wok pan Dangrill
• Dimensions: Ø30cm, height - 9cm
• Cast iron
• Ideal for Grill Flex series gas grills VALHAL and ODIN
The best pan in the world, the bottom of which does not become curved during use! Suitable for both professional chefs and home-made gourmets who appreciate quality. Suitable for use with all types of cookers, including induction cookers.
• Diameter: 28cm
• Edge height: 7cm
• Removable handle!
• The bottom thickness of the cast aluminum pan is 9-10 mm.
• The bottom of the pan does not deform and guarantees an even baking result even with long-term use.
• The pan can be heated at high temperature for 2-3 minutes for later use at a lower temperature.
• Heat is evenly distributed throughout the pan, saving energy and time.
• The pan is coated with a Lotan® non-stick coating and is PFOA and Teflon free.
• The pan's cast aluminum housing is coated with 4 layers: 1) titanium oxide 2) anti-corrosion 3) ceramic and 4) non-stick Lotan® coating.
• The pan is easy to clean.
• Made in Germany.
• AMT Gastroguss panne is used by world-class chefs in international culinary competitions
• Recognized by the Association of German Chefs as the best pan in the world.
Grill pan 30cm cast iron, Dangrill Grill Flex